Crossroads




ISAIAH 42:16
I will lead the blind by a way they did not know;
I will guide them on paths they have not known.
I will turn darkness to light in front of them
and rough places into level ground.
This is what I will do for them,
and I will not forsake them.



Ever felt like the directions in your life are all messed up?
Like there are no proper 'sign boards' and you seem to be aimlessly wandering?
Cling on to this promise... your real breakthrough might be just around the corner... 
Do not give up just yet.. His right hand is never too short to reach yours.. 
And the Lord will never fail to perfect that which concerns you... (Psalm 138:8)

Comments

  1. Very inspiring drawing disciple. I was going through a similar struggle. Praising God for his perfect providence. Loved the drawing. Admiring how u don't cease to give him the honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring drawing disciple. I was going through a similar struggle. Praising God for his perfect providence. Loved the drawing. Admiring how u don't cease to give him the honor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You are welcome to share your thoughts here.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Names of God

His hands and mine